Wang Liguang, male, born in November 1961, Han nationality, born in Heilongjiang Province, the member of Communist Party of China, the first class composer.
He is the Chairman of Global Music Education League and the President of China Conservatory of Music who in charges of all the work of administration. As one of the most eminent contemporary composers of China, he is also the initiator of Chinese National School of Music, a Doctoral Advisor and the Chief Editor of Chinese Music Encyclopedia. Besides, WANG was granted by Chinese government the “Leading Talent of Chinese Culture Masters”. Currently, he is Member of the 13th National Committee of the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference.
During the period of 1978 to 1980, he was the member of Mao Zedong Thought Propaganda of Corps Third Division and Twenty-first Regiment of Heilongjiang Province. As for the period of 1980 to 1986, he was the player and scriptwriter of Great Northern Wilderness Troupe. Between 1986 and 1991, he was the undergraduate of Composition Major of Central Conservatory of Music. During 1991 to 2003, he was appointed as the Chief of Beijing TV Station Editor Office, the Vice-Director of General Office, the Director of Public Information Department, and the Director of News Center (He is the editor-in-chief of Beijing News, Good-morning Beijing, Evening News Report, Topic Today, the Seventh Day, Capital Economic Report, Report of Actual Events.). During 2003 to 2015, he was the Vice-Secretary of the Party Committee of Beijing Film Academy. After that, he was appointed as the President of China Conservatory of Music in Nov.2015.
He enjoys special government allowance of the State Council and now he is the Chairman of Chinese Society of Film and Music as well as the Vice-Chairman of Beijing Literary Federation.
- Symphony Prelude: The Shortage of Dead
- Symphony Music Poem: Water Song
- Orchestral Music Suite: Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter
No.1 Violin Concerto
- TV Operas: The Prime Minister Liu Luoguo, Paean of Zhenguan Period, Moment in Peking, Deng Xiaoping in the Historical Turn
- Movies: A World without Thieves, Tangshan Earthquake, Assembly, the Milky Way
- Grand Jury Prize of Montreal Movie Festival in Canada (The Parking Attendant In July)
- Prize of 5th China Golden Record (Original music and theme song of Moment in Peking named Discover)
- Prize of Best Music of 18th China Golden Eagle TV Art Awards (The TV opera Year After Year)
- Prize of Favorite Songs of 90s Audience (The theme song of the TV opera Prime Minister Liu Luoguo named There Is A Scale In the Universe)
- Golden Prize of Ten Years Looking-back of Chinese Pop Music (The theme song of the TV opera Annual Ring named Is there A Great Northern Wilderness In Heaven?)
- Prize of Excellent Movie Music of 13th China Movie Awards (The Movie Assembly)
- Prize of Best Movie Music of 27th China Golden Rooster Film Awards (The Movie Assembly)
- Prize of Best Movie Music of 28th China Golden Rooster Film Awards (The Movie Tangshan Earthquake)
- Music Prize of Nation 12th Spiritual Civilization “Five One Project” Prize (Why the East Is Red?)
- Music Prize of Nation 13th Spiritual Civilization “Five One Project” Prize(Old Auntie)
- Prize of Beijing 7th Literature and Art (the song named My Beijing, My Home)
- Prize of Favorite Recompose Song of Audience(The theme song of the movie A World without Thieves named Do you know)